#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Crazy Tuesday

You know your day is going wrong when you go to the wrong place to meet your friends for coffee. Our coffee group has had the same schedule for years..Mon, Tues and Fri at the pastry shop..Wed at the Lighthouse and THurs and Sat at Perkins. Somehow I got confused today and was at the exit off the highway when I realized I was supposed to be downtown..The lucky thing is..our town is so very small that it only took me minutes to get turned around and find my way back. I’m blaming it on the fact that my mind is occupied (scared to death) with the impending extraction. Wish me luck.

pond Sept 014 summer table setting 010

 

I just wanted to show some happy summer pictures now. How I am longing for better weather. I know planting can’t be done until after Memorial Day but just thinking that soon it will be here (well, two months isn’t exactly soon, is it?) makes me feel better.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.