#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SO, WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY?


We had a beautiful day here in Bradford with temps in the sixties. The sunshine was glorious. My big event for the day was our Red Hat outing ..lunch at the Holiday House. We had heard that they were having trouble...some of their waitresses jumped ship to go to the Downbeat for better pay, but never expected lunch to take so long for our food. You shouldn't have to wait over an hour just to get sandwiches. It makes what should be an enjoyable time a little hairy. One of the problems with living in Bradford is that choices of restaurants is very, very limited. Our town has never heard of foccacia bread, dijon mustard, or many of the things that people in a bigger city take for granted when they go out for a meal. The menus are limited, the taste is limited, the service is limited. (And I'm being kind). It was good to see all the girls and get caught up on the news.
I stopped at the Library to get James Patterson's new book which I intend to sit down and read shortly. I wish my eye was better. As you know, I can't read with my left eye. THe letters are all twisted and I can't even make out one word. That puts a strain on my other eye. But I'm not giving up reading. I may have to go to large print books soon.
Don has been fishing at Lake Erie and has had two of the best days ever. I love to see him so happy when he comes home. This was just a typical day in the Karrasch household...a little of this, a little of that.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.