#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Keeping us busy

Sadie is very curious and bites and plays with anything she can get her teeth on..leaves, toys, tarps, etc. She has learned to fetch her toys and bring them back to you.
Dog/cat conversation:
Sadie: "It's my lap."
Top Gun: "Oh, no I was here first!"

Scott and Sadie out on the courtyard.


OMG, I haven't blogged since Tuesday. That should tell you that Sadie has been keeping us busy. She is a lot of fun..and a lot of work, too. She loves to be with you all the time whether it is for playing or just curling up and sleeping on you. She has been very good. She can stay in the kitchen and behave herself while we are gone. We are working on the housebreaking which will take quite awhile. She loves it outside and likes her walks but just doesn't seem to get the idea of doing her business outside. It will come with age.


Chris and Scott were here for the weekend. Last night we went to see KNOWING in Olean and ate at Applebee's. The movie was ok, not great..I didn't like the ending. It's nice to have the boys home.

Tomorrow night is my photography class. I don't feel that I'm learning all that much since I already was into Photoshop. I have two more classes. I like to work on photos but it takes time to sit at the computer and go through the tutorials to learn how to do things. Lately I haven't had the time to do that. I'm thinking more about getting spring cleaning done so that I can enjoy the good weather when it gets here. We've had some warmer days and it certainly feels good. Today it's rainy off and on but you can go out without a coat and that feels nice.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.