#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I'm having a wonderful time on my vacation. LOL I saw this pic online and had to share. WOuldn't this be heaven? REally, I am having a great time with the baby today. Keeping an eye on him while Ryan and Don work in the shop on the model airplane. Later we're going to Pigeon Forge (shopping of course). It's beautiful here and promises to be seventy or more over the weekend. Yipee! This is just what I needed! My lovely sister Linda had a surprise package waiting for me when I got here. There was a spring wreath and birdie, a delightful candle, some black and white placemats , and some black and white napkins with my initial. I have the most thoughtful sister in the world. She always knows when I need a pick me up and is there for me. Thanks, Linda.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.