#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, February 12, 2011

How do I love thee?

image

To my blog How do I love you?

Let me count the ways:

1. You let me write on you every day as I speak of my daily and sometimes boring activities.
2. You chronicle my life. I can look back and see what I was doing a year ago and how things have changed.
3. You show how the seasons pass and give me hope that no matter what happens, the next season will come and I can endure whatever is happening.
4. You give me a way to communicate with my friends and family and let them peek inside my head. (That’s a scary thought)
5. You let me put my pictures up on the web for all to see. It encourages me to take better, more interesting pictures and become a better photographer.
6. You teach me to be more computer savvy as I learn new techniques from other bloggers.
7. You give me a way to conveniently read the blogs of others which I enjoy tremendously.
8. You make me try to find something in every day that is worth blogging about.
9. You show my projects, remodeling or goals in all stages of progression.
10. You give me feedback from others about what they think about my life.

 image

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.