#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

An early morning treat





What a feat I had this morning when I saw movement out my window and discovered deer in my yard. 

First they were in the back yard eating the apple peelings that we had left for them. And then they moved to the front and ate apples from the tree. There were seven in all. 

I noticed that there was always one whose job it was to stand back a ways from the others and watch for danger from the rear. 


Then off they trotted. It was marvelous to get a close up view of these magnificent creatures in their dark winter coats. 


1 comment :

  1. How lovely that you got to see these beautiful creatures, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.