#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Giggling all the way

Another edition of the Giggle Girls. This time at my house.  We had great fun playing Marbles, a homemade board game. The weather was windy and the leaves were blowing around, even into the house when I opened the door to get some air in. The spice cake with cranberries and pecans and the hot cider seemed to fit the mood of the season. I used beautiful paper plates and napkins from a company called Michal. I purchased these at one of my favorite stores..Tuesday Morning. 

1 comment :

  1. I'm sure you and the Giggle Girls had fun! I still giggle at what I imagined when I first heard you played marbles. The board game seems more dignified than shooting marbles in the dirt. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.