#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, October 05, 2017

After the rain



It has been very dry lately so the last night's rain was welcome. I love the feel right after a rain when everything seems refreshed.

rain

The morning is so soft and the colors seem much deeper.


The leaves are beginning to fall now. This week has been typical fall...cool mornings and lovely warm days. Yesterday I went to Erie with my friend for a few of her doctor appointments. We treated ourselves to lunch at Panera Bread where I always love their soup and half a sandwich. Yesterday it was tomato soup and a turkey, cheese, and apple on a nut wheat bread. Afterwards we did a little shopping. It was windy by the lake but the sun was shining and a glorious day. On the way home we saw a huge wide partial rainbow which lasted for a half an hour. A great way to end the day.





2 comments :

  1. OH My!! I took a moment to jump in and read your Blogs. I chastied, it that's the right word, for not coming on as a daily read...
    I am so pleased, life, the Universe, does take care of us when changes happens. I miss you!! I read your blogs, LOVED IT❤️ It lets me know you are doing just fine😊 I think, you need to start a visual board...for France😊

    I love you Peggy...❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Peggy. No images here either. :( But I know there are going forward. I do love the fresh feeling after rain, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.