#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, October 20, 2017

Organic

One podcast that I listen to regularly is Decorating Tips and Tricks. This podcast gives advice from three of my favorite bloggers Anita from Cedar Hill Farmhouse,

Yvonne from Stone Gable

and Kelly from My Soulful Home.

This three times a week podcast covers everything you want to know about decorating. They are funny and best friends. This is from their blog:

Your designers are here! Anita, Yvonne and Kelly sharing decorating tips and tricks. Get our advice, secrets and have some laughs along the way. Listen in, you’ll be inspired to create a beautiful home and LOL a lot! Seriously great decorators having some serious fun. Join us!

Episode 110 was Adding organic elements to your decor and it inspired me to look in my backyard where I picked up some pine cones.

IMG_8169

They are big proponents of dough bowls so I put the pine cones in a small dough bowl that I had. I like the way it looks in my kitchen and gives a fall look.

IMG_8181


Outside there are all kinds of signs that the Earth is preparing for the long winter’s rest.

IMG_8164

Hydrangeas which were once so beautiful are dying back.

IMG_8162

One last little daisy is holding on.

IMG_8153



1 comment :

  1. Of course you went out and looked for organic materials in your backyard, Peggy! Your arrangement in the dough bowl looks great! And thanks for teaching me the name of that type of bowl. They are quite common in Nova Scotia. Sending you love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.