#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Can you say gloomy?

Yesterday was a day of rain..all day..and sometimes very hard. It was a day to tuck yourself inside the house. Some say gloomy, I say cozy. The dark encourages me to light the candles and make a little hygge.

“Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.”
Anne Frank




Currently reading….Unbelievable by Katy Tur, an NBC reporter who covered Trump during his campaign and now afterwards. It’s an inside look at being on the trail with Trump and her thoughts on his election.

Gloomy (I mean cozy) days are great for cuddling up with a blanket, a cup of tea, and a book.


2 comments :

  1. I say cozy too to that kind of a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Peggy! You know how to turn gloom into a smile. I wish I had your talent for relaxing, nesting. Over five years retired, and I still struggle to kick back and read during the day ~ At night, no problem! Tur's book sounds very interesting. I think I would like to read it. Right now I'm reading a fat science fiction book, the second in a series by James S. A. Corey. So good! Happy reading, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.