#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A WOMEN'S HAIR

I am sitting here at the computer for a few minutes on this snowy Saturday waiting for my hair highlights to complete. We women...how our f eelings are so tied up with how good our hair looks. Or maybe some women are just lucky. They have this amazing hair that never seems to need any primping. They just either have thick, curly hair which holds any style they want or long hair which can be conviently pulled back into a ponytail when they are headed out of the house quickly. Then there is my hair...thin and fine. It's a lot of work to keep it looking good..perms and coloring and time in front of the mirror every morning. How tempting it would be to have a pixie haircut like a boy's. Do I have the courage? I did one year when I went to Denmark on vacation. I wanted something that I didn't have to style because with the difference in electricity I couldn't use my curling iron or dryer. How nice it was just to wash and comb it. The freedom...the freedom!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.