#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, January 13, 2009



Yes, Top Gun, the most loving cat in the universe got himself in trouble. His most favorite thing to do is to get up in my lap when I am talking on the phone. He knows that I will be sitting for awhile and I pet him and love on him the whole time I'm chatting. We have a MagicJack phone hooked to our computer and he came running into the computer room and jumped right up between me and the keyboard. Unfortunately I had a full glass of water sitting there which spilled all over. It got on and under the keyboard. I wiped it up quickly but not in time. My whole computer went out and I could visualize a costly repair to the CPU. My computer continued to emit a continuous beeping sound that I knew wasn't a good sign. After researching it at the library on their computers I discovered that the beeps were codes and that one meant that there was something wrong with a peripheral that was attached to the computer. And of course it was my keyboard since the beeping immediately stopped as soon as I unplugged it. So this morning I'm back in business with a new keyboard.
This was a busy morning with Weight Watchers first weigh in...I'm not elaborating but it was a good one (not as good as previous first weeks, but I'll take any loss), Curves (they are starting a new challenge so I entered...hey, what the heck!), Walmart (to get the new keyboard and the WW cookies for one point that actually taste good) and up to the hospital to see my friend Kay (doing well, might be coming home today). Very snowy today and slippery roads. It's good to stay in. I rented a few movies so that's on the agenda for the rest of the day.

1 comment :

  1. It's me again! I wanted to see if my other comment went through. I had to sign up with Google to be able to do this.

    Let me know if you got my comment, the one before this one.

    Love ya,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.