#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Help!

I need to buy me a boy! He doesn’t have to be handsome, just strong. Here is the reason why:

002
Do you see this huge weed? Today I tried to pull all the weeds that are growing in the bank behind my pond while they are small and not too hard to pull.  Too late! Those pesky weeds are all over and their roots go to China. It was not an easy task. I’d work a while, rest a while, work a while..well, you get the picture. But this big, stubborn awful looking weed with no name got the best of me. I’ve never been a great gardener. I love flowers and plants, just hate to care for them. I love the looks of English gardens full of flowering blooms but it doesn’t seem to be something that I will have at my house. Every year I attend a Garden Symposium hoping that their words of wisdom will translate into beautiful landscape around my house. Ok…I can learn what to do, but nothing is going to make me want to do it. Especially the weeding and caring. I need a gardener!
Oh, here is another reason why I need a gardener…
001
While I was weeding, Sadie stole my knee pad and chewed it to pieces. Hey, I can see you laughing and shaking your head!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.