#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Outside in April

It’s hard to believe that it’s April. We are about 3 weeks ahead of schedule for our spring weather. It’s been sunny and warm and the buds are out. We are even getting small leaves on the bushes. Today Don planted my Contorta tree. It is a small tree with twisted branches.
outside 003

Today I took Sadie to the vet for her year checkup. She usually loves to go to the vet and has no problem but today it must have been the wailing dog in the back that made her nervous. She was trembling when the vet examined her. She had her shots and a checkup and is in really good health. She came home and immediately took another swim in the pond.
outside 001


My daffodils and grape hyacinths are up and the tulips won’t be far behind.
outside 002
Don is fixing my lion fountain. Over the winter some water got in the basin and cracked it. He used a fiberglass kit and repaired it as good as new. Have I said how much I appreciate him and how lucky I am to have such a handy husband? I can’t say it enough.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.