#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, April 25, 2010

not much of a blogger

I’m not much of blogger these days. While I was at Chris I didn’t take many pictures at all. I guess when I get busy, I just forget all about the camera.
chris' april 009 chris' april 008
A while ago Chris took out some overgrown shrubs from the front of his house. On Thursday when we took Scott to Hanover to play Pokemon we stopped by a nursery and he got 3 cedar shrubs and two wigelia. On Saturday he and Don  planted them in the front of his house. The tall round iron piece is, of course, mine. I couldn’t resist.


chris' april 010
   We had a fantastic time. I did a little shopping, not much, and didn’t even buy anything for myself. I did buy Chris a waffle maker that flips and we enjoyed waffles with his dad’s maple syrup this morning for breakfast. last evening we went to the movies, Date Night, and ate at Applebees.
  I think it’s rather cold tonight. THe first thing I did when I got home was turn up the heat!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.