#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, April 26, 2010

My Sixth picture

There is a game going around the web to post your sixth picture that posted when you started blogging. This is a picture of me on the veranda of the Hostaga when my friends took me out for my retirement in 2002. I started blogging in 2006 so this picture is pre-red for my hair. 1. I love my family. I love to be with the, talk to the, and interact with them.
2. I love the arts, any artistic endeavor or musical selection will tickle my fancy.
3. I loved teaching. I put all my creative effort into being the best teacher I could be.
4. Simple things make me the happiest.
5. I like to keep busy.

Even though that was written four years ago it is true today too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.