#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, September 09, 2011

How’s your day?

image Hope your day is going fine. Don and I are still laying low, nursing our colds. Sadie on the other hand has been full of trouble. She decided there was a chipmunk hiding under my flower box by the addition and proceeded to dig up the whole box tearing out all the herbs and flowers. And to make matters worse the french doors were open and she trotted through the house with her muddy, dirty paws and jumped all over my living room couch. Luckily I had a couch cover (I’m no fool), but it had to be put in the wash and Sadie into the bathtub….bad Sadie!!

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous6:36 PM

    Oh bummer:( Colds are no fun.

    laughing, as for Sadie, bad doggie, bad doggie:) laughing What a hoot~~!

    I hope you two are taking care of each other and get well soon.

    Love you

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.