#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Let me catch you up

If you’ve been to this site lately looking for a new post…my apologies. My computer has been running very slowly to the point that each page loads sooooo slow that it was hard to even surf much less blog. I am going to get someone in here next week to clean it up. Meanwhile right now it seems to be behaving so I’ll catch you up on what has been happening.birthday lunch 9.11 035 Yesterday my three friends took me out to lunch at the Beef and Barrel for my birthday. It’s always fun to be with friends. There was a little shopping involved, of course, afterwards.  
birthday lunch 9.11 013 I wish you could hear these melodic wind chimes. I used a gift card from the Tin Ceiling downtown and picked out this gift.
   You might also notice how bare the courtyard looks. It was so beautiful and warm outside the other day that Don and I spent our time taking down all the summer decorations, etc and carrying them down to the basement for storage. We left out the swing, table, and big table in hopes that we will still have some sensational warm days left.
birthday lunch 9.11 010 Aren’t these apples huge? They came from our crab apple tree out front. birthday lunch 9.11 017 You will probably remember that years ago Don grafted regular apples onto that tree. These make great pie apples and I spent the day today peeling and freezing apples for pies.
birthday lunch 9.11 019 The front door is decorated for fall. birthday lunch 9.11 022 Here’s a view you don’t often see. It was taken looking onto my breezeway.









  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.