#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, December 12, 2011

Getting out of Dodge

There are many, many reasons why I love to travel and get away from my hometown..great food, new visions, beautiful things, feasting my eyes, great company and fresh alive feelings. It is so much fun to see new things. And of course copy them when I get home in a different way.
One of my favorite stops in Fredericksburg is the World Market where goods from all over the world are for sale. I can always find a treasure or an unusual food there and at Christmastime there are so many delights. This year I found some Eiffel Tower and Arch de Triumph ornaments. I knew exactly what I would do with them when I got home..make a little tree for on my French table. (It helped that I had bought a table runner with French writing on it at Hobby Lobby).
fburg house tour 12.11 048
I needed a vase and found this faux mercury glass one at Marshall’s. It held the branches I cut from a bush in my yard perfectly.
fburg house tour 12.11 060 It has found a home temporarily on my bathroom window sill. fburg house tour 12.11 061
fburg house tour 12.11 054
The mercury glass birds were found at Target.
fburg house tour 12.11 047
It fits in perfectly in my Frency bathroom.

fburg house tour 12.11 062

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.