#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Gotta love a Jack Russell

Everyone knows Sadie. If not in person, certainly by reputation. My dear Jack Russell is almost 3 now and every week there seemed to be some story of Sadie’s escapades.
sadie in winter 002 She is such a sweet dog and VERY devoted. Almost too devoted actually. She wants to be with you every single minute. That includes when you go to the bathroom and sleeping with you in the bed. sadie in winter 011
She has proven herself to be extremely intelligent and manipulative and delights in getting her way with things. sadie in sun 002
Enjoy this picture for it is one of the very few of Sadie resting. sadie and kitty 002
When I found these pictures on the web I just had to share them with you.
jack  russell woman

jack russell in bed

jack russell on couch

From the looks of these pictures I found on Pinterest my Jack Russell is not unique. It looks like other dogs like the lap, the bed and sitting up high on the couch. Maybe I need this?

jack russell training

2 comments :

  1. What a cutie! Love the photos with the cat! Enjoy your Sunday!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sadie:) You know, one needs to understand that Sadie is a real people lover. She loves all of her human friends. She just wants you. What a beautiful dog she is:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.