#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, December 16, 2011

I missed you

One of my favorite sayings is “Computers are wonderful things..when they work.” Unfortunately Verizon had quite a problem this week and my computer was out from Tuesday until today when I spent over a half an hour with a tech support person who ran me through getting back online. It’s nice to be back. 
   This has been a rather quiet week. Yesterday I went to a Kinzua Kuties (my former Red hat group) party at the Pennhills club. It’s always nice out there and the food was delicious. Today I have Literary Club where we will hear a talk on Christmas sweaters.
  I’m gearing up to make Christmas cookies next week to take with me to my son’s house. I’m cutting down on the amount of cookies I’m making this year. It seems they don’t all get eaten each year. I’ll also make a Swedish Tea Ring which has become a tradition on Christmas morning. I’m almost finished with my shopping, just a few more things to buy.
This vintage Santa is from our childhood. santa watercolor

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.