#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Instant Pictures

I really know I am getting old now. Technology is zooming right by me with its Ipads and digital devices. I remember when Polaroid came out with it’s very first instamatic camera. It was the latest thing. You could take a picture and it immediately developed and popped out in you hand. What a delight to see your picture right away instead of sending the film off when the roll was full and then waiting a week for it to be developed. How I laugh at that now.
    This week my Beyond Layers class taught me how to simulate a Polaroid snapshot. Here are two of my pictures.
fzm-Polaroid scpott and dan polaroid

1 comment :

  1. I saw the whole Blog and thoroughly enjoyed it:) YOU ARE GOOD!!! I mean it!!!

    Loving how you embrace everything, everyday. Keep on embracing and sharing:)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.