#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

NORA EPHRON

The amount of maintenance involving hair is genuinely overwhelming. Sometimes I think that not having to worry about your hair anymore is the secret upside of death”..

Nora Ephron 1941-2012

Screenwriter and novelist Nora Ephron died Tuesday at the age of 71.

We will all miss Nora Ephron. Most people would know her  as the author of Sleepless in Seattle. And she is credited on hits such as “heartburn,” “When Harry Met Sally,” “You’ve Got Mail” and “Julie and Julia”.  Her quick wit was evident to me when I read , “I Feel Bad About My Neck” and I laughed out loud. The world was better because this woman was in it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.