#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Landscaping Plan

I’ve been photoshopping a new landscape plan for around the house. I didn’t care for the one that the landscaper offered so since I know what I want I’ve been working on it all week. Here is the idea I have for on the end of my house .  What do you think?
LANDSCAPING PLAN SIDE OF HOUSE
This is the front:
around porch final one
And this is my idea for the back space:
rock garden two not pse
I am not a professional landscaper and this photoshopped image is not the greatest, so use your imagination. pond landscape five

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green10:04 PM

    I like what you have done:) I would, however, love to see more color in the front.

    I can see what fun it would be to decorate for Christmas:) It will be gorgeous!!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.