#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, June 10, 2012

LEWISTON KITCHEN TOUR

Hey all you lovers of tablescapes, pretty dishes and beautiful interiors. You should have been with me yesterday when my sisters and I went to Lewiston, NY (above Niagara Falls) to the kitchen tour. lewistown kitchen tour 6.12 020 I’m the one on the left with Diane in the middle and Linda. lewistown kitchen tour 6.12 023
We weren’t allowed to take any pictures inside the homes but I took some on the outside. Isn’t this home magnificent. lewistown kitchen tour 6.12 029
A wonderful stone porch overlooked the Niagara River. There were a lot of amenities like this outdoor fireplace. lewistown kitchen tour 6.12 030
lewistown kitchen tour 6.12 035 lewistown kitchen tour 6.12 032 This house had a beautiful white kitchen and lots of room inside. lewistown kitchen tour 6.12 015 Here is another tablescape at a different house.
lewistown kitchen tour 6.12 012
lewistown kitchen tour 6.12 010

lewistown kitchen tour 6.12 011

4 comments :

  1. Hello
    I really believe that this unique passage is a nice write-up! Keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda Platko Green3:36 PM

    Hi Peggy:)

    This was great breezing through and knowing that your head is filled with ideas to share from your home, soon:)

    Love it!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet everything was gorgeous. Isn't it fun to meet lovers of tablescaping. I think they are the best people - they come and visit and we get to know each other. Thanks for taking us along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And amen to trying to capture children on film! I find it impossible to get anything cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.