#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, June 18, 2012

The winds of change are blowin’

It’s seems that there is a lot in motion here at the Karrasch household. Things are leaving and new things are coming in. It started with the departure of a player piano that didn’t work and had been in residence in a back bedroom for more years than I want to tell you about. After Don’s valiant attempt at repairing it he finally had to cut it up and pieces and remove it. That must have sparked something in him because before you know it he had someone from a junk yard come to our house and take away an old red Porsche that we had sitting on the other side of the garage for more years than I want to tell you about. since we were on a roll I convinced him that we no longer needed our hot tub since we barely used it anymore. Off it went to a new owner leaving an empty room. Not being one to let a room sit empty I quickly decided to make it into my new computer room. 
   On a trip to Erie with my sisters we found flooring, a beautiful floral rug, and a computer desk with hutch, bookcase and file table. Don finished the floor today and we put back the dresser. I hand painted this dresser many years ago and used it in the sunroom.
new computer room 6.12 001

new computer room 6.12 002

  I can’t wait until the other pieces get in the room!  P.S.  The picture are yet to be hung. I got the silver desk lamp at Marshall’s. It will be on the computer desk when it gets in place.

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous6:39 PM

    Peggy,
    It's just beautiful!!!!! The rug is perfect with the floor and dresser.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca9:24 PM

    Peg, I love that dresser. You did a beautiful job of painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda Platko Green9:59 PM

    Ohhhhhhhh, you know!!!! You really should get into interior designing!!!

    I am looking at everything in there and I just so love it. Great job in picking the floor and rug!!!!

    Can't wait to see when the whole room is up and ready.

    Love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda Platko Green10:06 PM

    Oh and by the way, it's a beginning of a whole new chapter for you and yours:)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.