#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, July 06, 2012

Putting yourself out there

peg as gif

Is there anyone who doesn’t look at their own photo and say, “Is that what I really look like?” It’s hard (unless you have extreme confidence and self esteem and look like a movie star) to see yourself without being critical. The course that I’m taking encourages us to be ourselves including putting yourself out there on the web for all to see. I blog therefore the inner workings of my mind are on display, but few actual photos of just me. So today I take the brave step of putting a little gif (small moving photos) in my blog. It’s about time I made peace with the way I look and accept that this me with all my flaws. That’s what makes me unique.

1 comment :

  1. You know what??? What I see in the mirror and what I see on a photo are two very different looks. Now, which is the truer one:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.