#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Remember these?

Photo: Remember when this was our GRoovy version of "copying a file?"

I did this…did you?














There is a story that goes along with this dollhouse. Back when I was 16 Don came up to my house on Ann Lane Christmas Eve to spend time with me while I was babysitting my sisters while my mom and dad went to a party. Dad left a project for Santa (Don) to put together while they went out. We spent the next several hours putting tab A into Slot A and so forth. Dad was happy that it was done when he got home. That was the first time that I realized that Don was a keeper.  He knew things.



How many hours did I spent playing jacks when I was a kid…many, many, many.  How easily entertained we were back then.

1 comment :

  1. I remember all of them:) I have seen the dollhouse in other girl's homes but never had one. Still have a potato masher here:)

    As for what Don did for your father, good thing you noticed what a wonderful guy he was then and now:)

    Thank you for the drive over and back. Had a good time!!

    Have a wonderful reunion and can't wait for you to tell me about it.

    Ciao Amiga!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.