#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, November 22, 2013

It's merry Christmas at my house now

Did you notice that I missed yesterday's post? I was so busy I forgot. All afternoon I was finishing up my decorating. More pictures will follow later I promise but right now life is making me busy. 
   Today after meeting my friends for coffee I went over the hill to the next town of Olean to take some books back to their library. I use both our hometown library and Olean's since it is larger. I came home with a tote full which will give me some reading material for awhile. Then it was off to the mall where I did some Christmas shopping. I can't leave Olean without stopping at KFC and bring a bucket of chicken home for Don. No cooking tonight!
   This afternoon I will have to decide between reading the newest book on my ipad. (white Fire, A Pendergast novel) or putting bins back in the attic. Can you guess what I'll do?  Right!
  Here's a picture of the follow arrangement that I bought last year at Jan William's Florist in Fredericksburg, VA. I kept it in the sunroom all year long but it is especially appropriate with my white Christmas theme.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.