#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, November 11, 2013

Let your little light shine

Are you a candle kind of gal?  As the days grow darker there is nothing better than the little glow of a candle to make your spirits rise. Maybe it harkens back to the cave women huddling over the fire but I really enjoy watching a flickering flame. There are so many candle scents to choose from but I dismiss the florals and seem to like the spicy or citrusy ones. 
    Are you a purist and only burn wax candles with real flames?  I used to be until I discovered luminara candles with the flicker of reality. And who doesn't like a candle that turns itself on and off?  
  So I have both in my house and love to see candles burning. They add such ambience to a room. Linda gave me this laurel candleholder for my birthday and it is my favorite. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.