#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, November 07, 2013

Ten questions

Here are ten questions from the blog Still and All by Shirley Galey. I thought it would be fun to answer them. If you want to play along just comment below the post. I'd love to hear your answers. 

1. What is your favorite season?

I love fall best of all...those brilliant colors and crisp nights. 

2.  City or country?

I live nestled in the hills of western pennsylvania and it is definitely country here. Our nearest large cities are both an hour and a half away. Close enough for a daytime shopping trip. When I vacation I want to see something different so I love to go somewhere more populated with lots of things to do and see. I've never spent time in a large city.  I wish I knew someone in NYC to visit and show me around. 

3.  Do you prefer black and white or colour photography?

It's color all the way for me but there's something about a black and white photo that is captivating. 

4. Who do you look up to?

I admire people who have the fortitude to peruse their dreams no matter what. I admire authors who can put words on the page that are thought provoking or stir emotion. I admire courageous people, people who speak out against injustice, and those whose lives are a higher standard. 

5.  If you could travel anywhere where would it be?

Provence, of course. But my adventurous soul would like to go to Spain too. 

6.  Tea or coffee ? What is your favourite beverage?

A nice cup of hot tea on a cold day just can't be beat. 

7.   Do you have a favourite place to visit ? Where is it?

My favorite trip is to visit my children and grandchildren. I don't see them as often as I'd like. 

8   What is your favourite recipe? Your fallback recipe?

My mother's chicken pot pie recipe. It always evokes the most wonderful memories of times at the table with her. 

9.   Christmas fan? or do you love another holiday?

I love the Christmas holiday with all it's traditions and decorations. 

10. Your favourite film?

Mama Mia...for happiness. 

The sixth Sense....for twist ending. 

The English Patient..for complicated romance

The Great Escape...for war movies. 

THe Shawshank Redemption..for perseverance. 

Inception...for deep thinking. 




1 comment :

  1. Great answers, Peggy! I'm in that afternoon blah period so will have to try to answer some of these when I'm alert!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.