#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, November 22, 2013

Just an idea

I was thinking....

I do a lot of blogging but never have any photo albums anymore to have a tangible record to look at. For my New Year's resolution I'd like to make it a priority to print out one photo a week and journal about it in a book form. As I get older I feel the need to leave a record. What will my children and grandchildren know of the real me?  Will this blog still be around or someday will all my years of thoughts just vanish into space?  As I look into the future I can't imagine a world without books or printed photos..but yet newspapers and magazines are currently struggling to stay in existence and how soon will it be before libraries will be all digital?  Things are changing, my friend. 

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.