#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, February 21, 2020

A little touch of Paris



Bonjour! France is always in my heart so I created a little French vignette on a small table in the sunroom.


Any French vignette must include an Eiffel Tower of course and my musical snow globe is just the thing to put there as well. 


The Paris book is a new addition and I placed some faux tulips on top to add to the drama. 

When I gaze over there it brings back those fond moments of visiting Paris and all the sights and sounds of that glorious city. The surprise of the boat on the Seine turning around and discovering that the Tower was right in back of us. Watching the sky turn night and the lights come on while we were up in the air of the Tower. Shopping on the Rue de Rivoli buying a scarf, (which I have to this day and still wear). Sitting at the outdoor cafes. Almost pressing our noses to the glass to view those intricate French pastries. Those memories are burned into my brain.










1 comment :

  1. Memories are wonderful aren't they? Places, songs, and those we share them with can have a powerful lasting impact. They can be something we hold onto during times of hardship and in times of thanksgiving. Great shots {I have that same Paris book-box}. Thx for sharing.

    ~christopher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.