#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 05, 2020

When you’re just not satisfied



Last week I was very anxious for spring to be here that I moved all the blue and white off the mantle and made a new vignette. I love this old green tool box and it felt like Spring. I added bird cages, old books, moss balls, and ribbon. Above I hung the painting I did of a farm scene. 

Each day I woul walk by but I just wasn’t happy with what I had done. It just didn’t sing to me. I didn’t like the balance of having two large things above each other. The cages seemed out of balance too. 

So one day I took it all down and replaced it. 


I placed some of the blue and white back and added some of my watercolors. The horse came from the bedroom and the straw case is a vintage one that I have always loved. Now I am happy. Much better. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.