#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, February 02, 2020

Declutter




I am not a minimalist. I am an over buyer. I see it in clothes, food and decorations. And that has always been fine with me. But now in this stage of my life I am finding that having so much is more of a burden than a joy. There are more things to keep track of and know where they are. Even though I am organized there are a lot of things taking up space in my small house. I have a bottom freezer full of food as well as a large freezer extra. And yet I keep buying.  Is it a disease?  I am trying to use up things before I buy more. Who needs so much extra shampoo?  Or cleaning products?  Each day I move more and more to having less. 

1 comment :

  1. My sister posted that quote on FB yesterday and so many agreed with it. I think that because I discarded so many things when we moved to Florida a few years ago and some more when we moved back here that it just isn't me. I'm down to the things that I love! But most people would say I still have too much and there are times I think about having less to take care of for future years. When it comes to china and books it's so hard to get rid of more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.