#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, August 08, 2020

It’s been awhile

Hello my faithful reader. I know it has been a while since I posted last Saturday. I’m on the Corona Coaster with one day up and another down. I don’t seem to have a lot to write about these days so I find myself not wanting to blog. I know you will forgive me. 
    My mornings are spent in a routine. Get up at seven, walk at 8, coffee with friends at 9. Once a week a trip to the grocery store. In between hours are spend tending to the garden, reading, watching tv or household chores. The sameness of the days is getting pretty boring (which is not a term I have ever used before about myself). Last night Don and I went out to dinner for the first time in six months. We really enjoyed this semi normal activity. 
   I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my electric bike the Blix Sol. I ordered it in May and it is finally shipped due to arrive on Tuesday. I haven’t ridden a bike in a long time but this one has a motor which gives pedal assist or you can use the throttle and just let it ride you along. I wanted to have an activity that I would enjoy and get me out of the house. 
   Here are some pictures of my last walk on the University trail. I am so lucky to have two trails fairly close to my house. 














No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.