#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another January day

sadie in crate 001 sadie looks like she is being punished but I can assure you that she loves to just go in her crate and rest. She has a little dog bed in there that is very comfortable and when we can’t find Sadie, she is sleeping in her crate.


What do you do on a bitter cold and snowy day. I cook. Comfort food. Today I found a recipe online for beef-cabbage soup. It is simmering on the stove as I type. I am taking it  to Chris’ with me tomorrow. I’ll make some cornbread to go along with it and we’ll have it for supper tomorrow night. Chris goes to table tennis on Fridays so he doesn’t have time to fix a meal.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.