#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Still cold, but warm in my heart.

It’s still cold here in the frozen north with nineteen degrees and fresh snow last night and today. I ventured out for the first time to meet my friends for coffee this morning. I’m feeling a little better now that I put a little food in my stomach, but not exactly up to par. By tomorrow I am hoping that all will be well and I can get back to all the projects that I want to get done in January. It is a great month for deep cleaning and organizing. My goal is to do all that by the end of the month. (yes, even the attic and basement.) 
   A little surprise in the mail made my day a little brighter. My sister Linda sent me a package. Here is what was inside.



chinese 001


chinese 004


chinese 005



A gorgeous cast iron red Chinese teapot and 4 pagodas. Do you see a theme? For Christmas she bought me four square gold chargers, a red and black vase and 4 red and black rice bowls to go with the cups that I bought down in Virginia. I can’t wait to make a tablescape with all my new things. Thank you to the sweetest sister in the world! We had such a good time last week and I miss her already. I wished we lived closer. We could really have a time.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.