#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, January 07, 2011

For all of you keeping track

I give up! It’s been one heath dilemma right after another for me since I got home after Thanksgiving. First I lost a solid week with a terrible bad cold that put me down on the couch with coughing and sore throat. Next, I developed that itchy rash all over my body due to something I ate. I also had a bladder infection. Then this week I got the stomach virus so bad that I’m still recovering. Not only that I went to the dr today about my sore mouth only to find out I had thrush (from taking steroids. It suppressed my autoimmune system so I got thrush, a yeast infection in my mouth).I hate to be a complainer but enough is enough. I want this to end now! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.