#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 24, 2011

7 things

The latest thing on color Outside the lines is to write 7 things about yourself. So here it goes. Some of these you may know and some may be surprises.
1. I like movies that make you think. No simple minded comedies or long car chase movies for me. I like twist endings and character development.
2. I love reading, with my new Nook or holding a hardback novel in my hand. If I couldn’t find anything else I would read the back of bottles in the bathroom. I can’t imagine anyone who doesn’t have a magazine rack in their bathroom. Nothing frustrates me more than forgetting to bring a book to the doctor’s office and be stuck with out of date men’s magazines to read.
3. February is, for some reason, my hardest month to get through. It may be Seasonal Affective Disorder. last year I bought a sun light and it seemed to help my mood considerably. Unfortunately it also made the skin cancer on my head come back. (Don’t worry, the doctor gave me some precancerous salve which made it disappear).
4. Music is my happiness gauge. When I am feeling on top of the world I love to put on loud music and sing along (and even dance all by myself).
5. There is nothing I like better than having my family around me. Every time I see them they make me light up with happiness. I always hate to part.
6. I am not a neat freak. Despite all my efforts to become a more organized, everything in its place person I will never achieve perfection. I’m content to have a lived in house with books stacked on the coffee table and teacups handy.
7. I have become more comfortable being alone. Since I am an extrovert, I love to be around people to charge me up. But lately I have found that I like the comfort of my home and my privacy more and more. Having time to myself to read, get things done, or just think gives me pleasure.

Well, did you learn anything about me?christmas 2010 074

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.