#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Birthday fun


Today we celebrated my friend Yrsa’s 67th birthday by going to the Beef and Barrel in Olean for lunch. Linda Green, Yrsa and I went to the Olean mall afterwards. It is very sad to see the state that the mall is in. Once full of stores the mall now just has two anchor stores, Penney’s and Bon Ton and a few other stores inside. There were many empty places where stores used to be. And they had such vandalism that they will not let children up to the age of 18 in the mall without a supervising parent.
  I also went to the eye doctor for a checkup today. My vision was a little less in my good right eye and I have a cataract, but nothing needs to be done at this time. I was glad since this eye is my only one I can read with I don’t want any procedures if I can help it. I also and having success with my dry eye problem since I have been taking medicine for my ulcers. I have no dry eyes now! yippee. It’s good to go to a doctor and get a good report.
Tonight Don and I are going to night class to learn how to sell things on Ebay. Maybe we’ll put some things on there to sell. That would be great! 
herbs

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.