#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 10, 2011

Things that go bump in the night

sadie in bed 002

That hump in the bed is Sadie. When I get up in the morning, she gets up with me…just long enough to be let out and then she races back to bed with Don and dives back under the covers. When he gets up, she doesn’t want to get out of the warm bed. Today he just made the bed up and left her there. After a few minutes she realized no one was coming back to bed. Being the nosy dog she is who can’t miss a thing, she wandered out in the kitchen to see what was going on.

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous11:57 AM

    That is soooo CUTE!! My dogs loved being and staying under the covers too:)

    Love ya Peggy

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.