#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving



I love this poem by Susan Branch. It really expresses how I feel about my home.


Thanksgiving isn’t just a day to eat turkey. It’s a holiday to share. I am so lucky to have good friends and family to be with on this special day. I hope that you are with your loved ones on this holiday. As I sit around the table I will be remembering all the holiday tables I have sat around with my parents, in-laws, and those who have passed away. What wonderful times they were. Say an extra “I love you” to those around you tomorrow and be so grateful for what you have.






The table is set and ready.

thanksgiving table 2012 018

 thanksgiving table 2012 009 thanksgiving table 2012 005

1 comment :

  1. Loved the poem...and your thoughts of yesteryear and today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.