#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, November 05, 2012

From the House of Edward

Her house sat close to the street in the center of a quartet of maple trees that burned red as flame in October and rang out with birdsong in May. 


from The Holiday Tour

There is an amazing blog that I read and I felt that I just had to share it with you. It’s called From the House Of Edward and you can link to it by clicking on it from the sidebar of my blog. Multi talented Pamela Terry and her big white dog Edward live in the South. Her blog is full of stories, insights and beautiful photography that makes it a pleasure to read. It is like receiving a wonderful gift to read her words. It is like a soft breeze which blows across your mind. Her Halloween story: The Holiday tour is amazing. Hope you like it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.