#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, November 12, 2012

What do you measure?



measuring cups 11.12 001

These darling measuring bowls are from Anthropologie. The colors on them are so bright.

measuring cups 11.12 002
I don’t bake as often as I used to but when I do I love using these to measure liquids.

What was the last thing you baked? For me it was banana nut cupcakes. I find myself using mixes instead of recipes these days. I fear that the next generation will not know how to make food from scratch.







1 comment :

  1. Anonymous6:23 PM

    I don't think that I've ever seen such colorful mixing bowls.
    There was a wonderful gingerbread cupcake recipe on Barefoot today. It had a cream cheese frosting. such a clever idea using the gingerbread recipe for cupcakes. I am tempted...
    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.