#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, November 23, 2012

FIVE ON FRIDAY

It’s Friday again and time for Five on Friday. So here are five things that I want to get accomplished in December.
1. I want to continue my course from a few weeks ago and join Xanthe’s group in showing another time capsule.
2. I want to take the time to not hurry through Christmas preparations. I’d like evaluate how many Christmas decorations I really need and pare down.
3. When doing my Christmas baking I want to remember that I don’t need so many cookies this year that don’t get eaten.
4. Taking time to do the traditions at this time of year is important. Every year I get out the movie “The Holiday” and watch it. Along with White Christmas.
5. I will not stress out about picking out the “right” gift. And I will not overdo it this year.
:)

1 comment :

  1. With what you have stated, that is the Christmas Spirit :) slow with a smile in your heart...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.