#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, November 24, 2012

FOR TODAY

 

Outside my window….the snow has stopped falling and all is tucked under a white blanket while the wind softly blows through the trees.

I am thinking….how quiet it is. Even the animals are sleeping.

I am thankful…. that I don’t have to go anywhere in the snow and can just stay in and read and play on the computer.

In the kitchen….the leftovers from Thanksgiving are in the refrigerator but after two days I think I want something other than turkey for dinner.

I am wearing…blue jeans, a thermal yellow flowered shirt, a fleece zip up and cozy moccasin slippers.

I am creating…a new video to put up on my blog today.

I am wondering…how to make a video for my class on 12-12-12.

I am hoping….that the roads will be clear on Thursday when I leave for Fredericksburg, VA to see my sister Linda.

I am looking forward to….shopping and seeing pretty things and going to a great demonstration of Christmas floral arranging using all natural greenery.

I am learning….that I can be content just staying home by myself.

Around the house…the christmas decorations are almost done.

I am pondering…how I’m going to like Direct Tv when it gets installed tomorrow.

A favorite quote for today:

November comes and November goes”With the last red berries and the first white snow.

With night coming early, and dawn coming late,
and ice in the bucket and frost by the gate.

The fires burn and the kettles sing,
and earth sinks to rest until next spring.

Clyde Watson

One of my favorite things…listening to Christmas carols as I decorate.

A few plans for the rest of the day…finish reading my book and watch a good movie.

One of my favorite pictures:

001


1 comment :

  1. Sigh....comfy in our own home...that's the life :)

    You will love Direct TV...I had it with Bob and loved it.

    Great picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.