#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Yippee, I’ve got wheels!




car 11.12 002

Happy, happy, joy, joy…I’m back in the driving business. After two weeks of not having a car since my accident I am happy to report that there is a new 2012 Town and Country in my garage. I am in love! It’s charcoal with a dark brown/tan interior and wood trim. It has such amazing features that it will take a while to learn all of them. One thing I really liked was the Bluetooth which I used on the way home from Erie. I traveled through New York state and it is against the law to talk on a cell phone. So I called by way of Bluetooth (handless). The nice salesman at the dealership set it all up for me. I still have all the features of my former van (except the heated seats which will be missed this winter) and then some. ..(like a back up camera and changing the radio stations by just saying the number). car 11.12 001

car 11.12 003

2 comments :

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

    So happy for you :)

    Oh, is that the Lighthouse? lol


    See ya tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:16 PM

    Nice wheels Aunt Peggy!! Love, Caron

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.