#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, November 05, 2012

IT’S BEEN A CRAZY MORNING

Does it seem to you that you just get one problems solved and another one crops up? That’s the way my morning has been going.

First, I lost the sound on my computer last night. Yes, no sound at all. It happened after I hooked up my camera and Skyped with Ryan and the family. I hadn’t used Skype in a long time and it was interesting trying to figure out how to get everything to work right. I finally got him on the computer and he could hear and see me, but I only could see him and not hear him. So we used the phone to talk instead. It was great because he took his laptop out into the yard and I could watch the kids climbing on the play structure that he had built for them. (Yes, it was 72 degrees down in Tennessee yesterday) and 35 here. So this morning I spent a lot of time trying to figure out why I had no sound at all. First of all the indicators of sound said that it was working. The volume was turned up enough and there didn’t seem to be any reason why I didn’t hear anything. So I googled it and they said to restore the computer to a previous time when everything was working. I did that. But still no sound. Then another site said “check the connections”  BINGO. I had forgotten that when I hooked up the camera that one of the wires came loose from the back of the computer. I plugged it in where I though it should be. So I doublechecked.  Who knew? They are color coded and I had the green one in the gray hole. Duh! After I made it right the sound came back. Halleluiah. Problem solved.
extra pictures 723

Then another problem came up. I tried to import a picture I took this morning of the blue jays. I did as I always do. Stuck the little chip from the camera into the slot and it came up that it was downloading 703 pictures. I know I didn’t have that many pictures on the memory card because I always delete after each time. Where were those pictures coming from???? So I downloaded them and then erased them from the camera memory card. Then I had to go to the Photo Gallery and erase them from there. I don’t have a clue how those pictures were on that chip. Hmmm. What do you think is going on?  Gremlins in the camera? 

Let’s hope that no more problems come up today. 

extra pictures 726

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.