#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, November 03, 2012

If I could turn back time

If you could really turn back time, would you? If you could just go back for a day and be that younger self, how old would you be and why would you like to relive that moment?

There were so many good moments it’s hard to pick just one great one to relive. There was this one teenage night during a school dance when Don took me outside for a minute. We walked along the football field and talked. I didn’t know it then but he was to be my forever love. Right then I just knew he was special and I was infatuated with him. I’d love to be sixteen again for awhile. Just to remember what it was like to be that carefree. 

What about you?

1 comment :

  1. Rebecca11:28 PM

    I would like to hold my babies again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.